A NOTE FROM MARNIE
• Race begins at 12:30pm sharp at the GracePoint Connection Center – 1702 US Hwy 181 N, Suite A9 in Portland (next to K-Bob's Steakhouse)
• Go inside with your team, sign in, and wait inside for further instructions.
• Contact each member of your team prior to the race.
• Make sure everyone knows what they need to do, when they need to arrive, and what they need to bring along.
What to Bring
• Snacks and drinks, as needed (see below)
Each team must have
• A car and a driver
• One digital camera with memory card
• AT LEAST one smartphone or tablet with photo, video, & texting capabilities. You may be receiving some clues via text message!
• At least one GPS (a map or app on smartphone counts)
• Eat something before race time.
• Each participant is responsible for their own snacks and drinks throughout the race.
• There may be water available at some checkpoints, but not all. Be prepared and stay hydrated!
• We will eat dinner together at the final Pit Stop. Cost of dinner IS included in race cost.
• Wear “play clothes.” Race will take place whether rain or shine, so plan and dress accordingly. Wear comfortable shoes.
Things to do
• Contact your team members ahead of time to make sure you have what you need and everyone is ready to go.
• Assign a driver for your team and make sure she has plenty of gas.
• Consider pitching in to help cover this expense.
• Check-in time: 12:30pm
• Race starts at 12:30pm from the GracePoint Connection Center in Portland.
• Race will end by 6:00pm at the final Pit Stop where we will eat dinner together.
If your team has not completed the race by 5:30pm, contact Marnie for further instructions.
• We will not be giving out a prize to the winning team this year. However, we will be giving out door prizes!
Remember to share your photos and videos throughout the day
© 2015 GIRLFRIENDS' COMMUNITY | PORTLAND, TX