A NOTE FROM MARNIE
Welcome to the Girlfriends Amazing Race Online Starting Line!
The Girlfriend's Amazing Race is a women's ministry event put on in partnership with
FINAL IN-PERSON REGISTRATION MARCH 28 (See details below)
This is the place where you’ll find everything you need to know about race day, including how to register and pay, what to expect, and general race instructions. Be sure to read carefully through everything here before you register.
If you’d like to read a note from Marnie about changes to this year’s race and the ministry goal of the Girlfriends Amazing Race, Click Here
If you want to participate in the race there are several things you will need to know ahead of time.
• Race cost: $33 (dinner included in cost)
• Final in-person registration March 28, 2 – 4pm at the GracePoint Connection Center
• No registrations accepted after March 28th
• T-shirts will be available this year for anyone who wants to order. You must order and pay by March 28th.
Shirt sizes last year seemed to run a bit on the large side
Use this checklist to make sure you and your team have completed all the registration requirements.
Register by March 28th - You may register as an individual or as a team
1. Register and pay. Be sure to read the details on the Registration Page
2. Sign and submit both the photo and liability release forms (during the registration process you will be redirected to these editable PDFs)
4. Contact your team
5. Order optional T-shirts (available at checkout)
If you have questions, be sure to check out the FAQ Page
or post your questions on the Girlfriends Community Facebook page.
© 2015 GIRLFRIENDS' COMMUNITY | PORTLAND, TX